Sunday, October 30, 2011

Engaging the Audience

There is one blog that I always like going to. It's called http://www.engadget.com/. The website shows recent technology news. It gives the reviews and updated of many technical devices we used today. They also do video reviews on devices that are coming out on the market. Their video reviews are not the best, but you at least get some idea of how the device operates. I would recommend just reading the written review. It goes more into details around the devices and the specs that are built into them as well. If you are a fan of technology, I highly recommend using http://www.engadget.com/ to find the lastest news.

Now back to writing about my lectures. In one of my lectures, the professor explained about colors that are used in our cameras and other devices. The colors are created by bits and are set up in a certain order. Red, green ,and blue are primary colors. To get other colors beside the three you need to create a combination. The professor gave his class a first-hand example by creating a web page. He explained that the first two slots represent red,the third and fourth slots are green,the last two slots are for blue. He need to use numbers to represent the colors. If he used 1 in the red slot then he would have gotten a light red. If he used f, which is really the number 15, he would have a dark red. There are millions of color combinations that could be use for a website. I can't imagine going through and pick the colors I want.

This lecture can help me with my idea. I could create a beta website to test and but my idea on the web. I would just have problems with programming different sections of website. I'm sure that I could search online to fix this problem . I should also have a blue print on paper first before I even create it. This would help me greatly. I could also talk to some that knows about web programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment