Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week #4-Group Interview and Peer Blog

I met with my GA (Graduate Assistant),RJ, for my entrepreneurship project class on Monday. I was with three other idealist that had amazing ideas. There was a person that though of an application for smartphones that allows a person to order food from many restaurants. The feature that I liked the best was the side notes where the cheif knows what ingredients to use. This would help my cousin a lot with her catering business. She is very concern about the ingredients that she uses so her costumers can have a great experience. There was another person that had the idea of creating an intercom with a built in camera for apartments. When the person is not home, the video is stream to you smart phone to see whose at your apartment. Just by clicking Unfortunately, I was not able to remember their names.

I have been looking at other blogs that my classmates have created for this assinment. I came across Eugene's blog (http://eugened88.blogspot.com/). His idea is to create a way for classmates to communicate with each other by searching their classes on social media websites. It fits with my idea of having a social media website that is not just about communication but improving your skills as well. The skill builders could possibly have teams working together to complete a skill builder and help them study for quizes and exams. It would not be possible unless Eugene and me work together so that our ideas become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment